Life Care Center of Wichita, located near Wichita State University, has easy access to all points of the city. Our facility is within walking distance to Edgemoor Park and Recreation Center. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Wichita Convention and Visitors Bureau provides details on attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around Witchita.
- The Old Cowtown Museum gives a glimpse into the life of the 1870s cattle town of Witchita’s past.
- The Kansas Aviation Museum, in the administration building of the old Wichita Municipal Airport, houses a grand collection of aircraft and airplane memorabilia.
- The Orpheum Theatre, built in Wichita in 1922 as one of the first atmospheric theatres built in the United States, is a center of performing arts, concerts, films, dance performances and community events.
- The Botanica is an 18-acre botanical garden with more than 4,000 species of plants and 23 sculptures in the heart of Wichita.